Discover The True Art of Meditation
- improve your concentration
- deepen your awareness
- heighten your senses
ADARA is the Sanskrit word for Honour.
ADARA MEDITATION is a new and wholistic approach to meditation. These workshops offer a complete understanding of the core principles that govern our ability to meditate. You will learn how to consciously align and connect with all the Universal forces that govern your reality.
What is this training?
There is a lot of information and misinformation about meditation. To be effective in meditation, you must be able to distinguish between the many different mindfulness techniques and methods of relaxation that are often mistaken as meditation. Brian defines exactly what is and isn't meditation, and reveals the true art of meditation. He shows how we can to bring together all existing meditation and relaxation techniques and apply them to each individual when needed. Brian also gives us the ability to break down our experience into clearly defined stages.
Whether you are an absolute beginner or advanced in your practice, you will connect with the tools and techniques you require to progress in a way that is true and effective. You will also come to fully understand what may be limiting your experience. As a beginner, you can avoid the common pitfalls many face when starting, and swiftly attain a deep meditative state. Advanced practitioners will be able to deepen their awareness and determine exactly where they are on their journey. The benefits of the Adara Meditation techniques will improve and enhance your capacity to function in every area of your life.
This material is presented in 3 levels:
- Beginner, Advanced and Teacher workshops
Continue reading for details.
Note: There are prerequisites for the Level 2 and Teacher Levels
The content of the workshops are based on Brian's up-and-coming eBook ADARA DHYANA: Discover the True Art of Meditation - to be released soon.
What you can expect from this training?
Like anything practical, you need to try it in order to have the experience. It is like you have been doing the same type of yoga every day, and you suddenly realise there are dozens of different types of yoga out there. People have that same experience at an Adara Meditation workshop, where they realise they had only been looking at meditation one way. Adara Meditation opens up a whole new universe of possibilities and potentials.
Adara Meditation is like combining all the yoga styles, then based on the laws that govern the art, clearly defining every stage of growth and individualising the practice. In the same way there are distinct stages of a plants evolution from a seed to a flower, meditation is a process with definite stages of practice, which Brian has learnt to define.
People are like flowers; you can’t pry them open even if you want to, they need time. The rate of growth at each stage varies from person to person. However, with the right input, they can accelerate the process. Adara Meditation enables each individual to determine their stage of practice, so they can draw upon the required factors to nourish and support their growth.
Some of our best clients have been really experienced meditators. They move into the deeper practices really quickly, because they have got the raw skill set. What they didn't know about was factors that were stunting their growth. Once aware, they were able to shoot beyond what they anticipated.
Who is it for?
- those who find meditation difficult or impossible
- successful teachers who want to deepen and expand their knowledge
- athletes and business people who want enhance their performance
- parents who want to help themselves and their children stay happy and healthy
- people in relationships who seek to establish and deepen their connection
- anyone suffering an illness and wants to finds ways of supporting their recovery
- health practitioners and healers who want to improve their ability to help others
- everyone wanting to be empowered so they can find the answers to life’s challenges
Who it is not for:
- people who think they already know it all
- anyone not prepared to share the experience of conscious change
- people wanting to change the world before truly changing themselves
- anyone not genuinely interested in a different perspective or new approach to life
- individuals desiring to make everything about them or validate their existing reality
- everyone looking for a quick-fix and not prepared to undergo the process
- authoritarians who are territorial around knowledge and skills
What you will learn:
- exactly what is and isn't meditation
- how to incorporate all other techniques into your practice
- why practicing meditation is the key to maintaining balance in your life
- understand the many healing benefits of the Adara Dhyana techniques
- the core methods that ensure you continue to improve
- all the factors that support your ongoing practice
- the best places and times of the day to practice
- simple techniques that form the solid foundation of the art
- a comprehensive look into the true nature of the mind and thoughts
- how to determine your level of real knowledge and skill
Those proficient in the workshops have the opportunity to become an approved Adara Meditation teacher.
For workshop dates, times and locations View Calendar
ADARA MEDITATION WORKSHOP - BEGINNER LEVEL
There are NO PREREQUISITES, however it is recommended that participants have read THE NATURE OF LIFE: How to remain at Peace while living in the modern world.
This 2 day workshop offers you an indepth understanding of the true art of meditation. I further define most aspects of meditation, sharing more of the truly unique insights I learnt from the masters. I explain all the key factors that determine your ability to deepen your meditation, and share advanced techniques that give you the ability to continue to improve your skills without ongoing instruction. These powerful practical techniques enable you to directly access the deepest states and the highest awareness that you can attain at your current level.
You will learn:
- how to attain and maintain mindfulness
- what is the key to staying in the flow in daily life
- how to improve your ability to meditate
- what is limiting your ability to heal and grow
- breathing techniques that improve your overall life experience
- keys to applying the benefits of meditation in your daily life experience
- a copy of Brian's new eBook ADARA DHYANA: Discover The True Art of Meditation valued at $17
ADARA MEDITATION WORKSHOP - ADVANCED LEVEL
PREREQUISITES: ADARA MEDITATION BEGINNER LEVEL
This 2 day workshop offers you the opportunity to go further into the principles that determine your ability to meditate. I further define the more complex aspects of meditation. I explain all the key factors that influence your ability to integrate meditation into your daily activities. The powerful breathing techniques give you the ability to quickly return to or deepen your state at any time. I also reveal the role our relationship with nature plays in our potential to meditate.
You will learn:
- go deeper into a meditative state
- to draw upon the elements of nature to enhance your growth
- advanced breathing techniques to induce different states of mind
- specific exercises for each stage of preparation and mediation
- keys to applying, practicing and cultivating meditation into your role and chosen expression in life
- a laminated A3 Adara Meditation Wall Chart valued at $50
ADARA MEDITATION WORKSHOP - TEACHER LEVEL
- a full understanding of Adara Meditation Beginner and Advanced Level
- a comprehensive understanding of THE NATURE OF LIFE and ADARA DHYANA material
This 4 day workshop offers you the opportunity to become an approved Adara Meditation teacher, and become the best meditation teacher you can possibly be. It is an intensive study of meditation, exploring the deepest aspects and subtlest facets of the art. I share advanced techniques that will help you make the art accessible to everyone you teach. I explain all the essential factors that determine everyone's ability to meditate, and how to address the factors that hinder their progress. This workshop will also help you greatly improve your own ability to meditate.
You will learn:
- the laws, dynamics and processes that govern each stage of meditation
- ways to determine where each individual is at in their ability to meditate
- many different methods of addressing each stage of preparation and meditation
- a totally wholistic approach to teaching meditation to people of all ages, cultures and religions
- the different stages people go through on their journey into meditation
- 2 additional laminated A3 Adara Meditation Wall Charts valued at $100